söndag 26 mars 2017

Day 365

This is the last photo in the 365 project or should I say challenge for me. It has been a great journey for me as a photographer. I have learnd so much about my camera and I have tried many new things that I don't think I would have without this project.

One of my new favorite things is to take photos of waterdrops. And for the last photo I have once again tried something I haven't done before but seen various of times. This weeks theme in FotoSondag is Balance and I took some of my sons Lego and brought it out to our pond in the forest and took this picture of this poor little man trying to cross the water.

Thank you so much for following me this year I will probably go on publishing photos here on this blog but not one everyday :)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar