söndag 27 mars 2016

Why?

Why is the question?

First what is project 365? Well it's a photo challenge meaning that you will take your expensive not used enough camera out every day and take a picture of your own choice and publish it somewere. And I have chosen to do this in a photoblog and also on flickr.

So why am I doing this?

I have been taking photos with DSLR cameras since I was 20 and that was a while ago... When I started it was no automatic versions you could use shutter priority but thats it. And there was no Digital cameras either. You had to wait to get your film developed before you could see the results of your pictures.

Now I have an Nikon D5500 that I use way to little and feels like this could be the change of it. So wish me luck with my project.

Who am I?

My name is Helena and I live in the south of Sweden in a small village with my husband and one of my sons.

I love taking photos and I also love nailpolish, but I will try not to make this challenge about nails :) Följ min blogg med Bloglovin

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar