In the region where I live we have the benefit of lots of free concerts during the summer. And it's not always in the "capitol" of the region but in smaller places like Ingelstad that is the closest community from where I live as well. Ingelstad isn't a big city or so it lives about 2000 persons there. We have about 10 minutes by car to get there.
Anyway a couple of weeks ago a rising star in the Swedish music industry was giving a free concert there, and I've been listening to her for a little while and really like her. So despite being way too tired we went to the concert, and boy I'm I glad that I did! A beautiful Swedish summer evening with actually one of the best concerts I've been to. Her voice and charisma is amazing. And she seemed very very nice as well. For once I had brought my main camera (Nikon Z6 III) with me and got some really nice shots that I wanted to share with you.
I would also like to thank Anastasia of course for the amazing concert and Scensommar Växjö for arranging this.













Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar